Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC)
The Veterans Business Outreach Center – VBOC - is committed to providing training and financing opportunities to entrepreneurs from the U.S. Military community.
A program of Business Impact NW in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration, VBOC equips veteran, active duty service members, and their spouses with the resources to successfully start and run their businesses. VBOC serves the military and veteran community in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska.
How You Can Build Your Business With VBOC
- Join the Build Your Network, Build Your Business (BYNBYB) online network
- Contact us to learn about Military Spouse specialized programming
- Join a Boots to Business class – on-base training for transitioning military service members in “Region X” – WA, AK, ID and OR.
- Receive one on one business coaching
- Take classes, trainings, and workshops for aspiring and current small business owners, in-person and online
- Receive referrals to valuable business resources
- Read more to find the right path for you!
Increase the number of veteran-owned small businesses
Maximize jobs created by and for those businesses
Reinforce the growth, profit, and value of each business
What You Can Gain
- Support in creating a comprehensive business plan and financial projections
- Understanding of your funding options
- Help preparing loan packages and presentations for lenders and potential investors
- Skills to help you manage business profitability
- Help identifying business expansion options
- And more!
Veteran-owned businesses employ 5 million people in the US
Veteran-owned businesses make up 9% of all US small businesses
1 in 3 veteran-owned employer businesses generates over $500,000 in annual revenue
LOCALLY IN 2019
Total support. After 27 years in business, I now have the tools with their guidance on how to get my business out there to help so many people!
My counselor was so helpful with my cash-flow spreadsheet and business plan. She is following up with me and had lots of practical tips for small business help.
Good classes for business development at a variety of levels - great resources for entrepreneurs just starting out or those already well on their way.
It was great attending your presentation today. I learned a lot of new ways to look for funding and a new approach at finding funds to grow my business.
this is a grey bar
Sign Up to Launch Your Business with VBOC
Our partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration requires all clients to register with an online service request before we can provide assistance. This form also acts as Confidentiality and Code of Conduct Agreements. All client information is held in strict confidence. Any request for technical assistance (business coaching, training, or counseling) is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL!
To unlock your access to all of our classes and the ability to receive free one-on-one business coaching,
this is a grey bar
Reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact email@example.com or call 206.324.4330.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the US Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.