Sponsor Programming & Events
this is a grey bar
BUSINESS IMPACT NW GROWS BUSINESSES THAT CREATE JOBS BY OFFERING CLASSES, TRAININGS AND LOANS ALL UNDER ONE ROOF.
Sponsorship is a great way to support small businesses led by people of color, women, veterans, LGBTQ+, and immigrants and refugees. By sponsoring programs and events you will also get your business name in front of small business owners seeking your services.
Download complete programming and event sponsorship information
Or contact our Corporate Giving Officer directly to learn more about benefits and what level of investment is right for you!
This is a grey bar
Keep our programs free to low-cost to support low-income and underserved entrepreneurs.
- Loan Readiness Center
- Food Business Resource Center
- WA Women’s Business Center
- Veterans Business Outreach Center
- General Operating
- Class Scholarships for those in need
Be recognized in a high-visibility environment alongside other major supporters, aligned with causes that align with your values
- Supporting female entrepreneurship: Celebrating Dreams
- Supporting traditionally underserved entrepreneurs making a positive impact on their communities: Impact Pitch
- Supporting diverse food service businesses: Food Biz Day
Offset our expenses by providing donated or discount services
Our needs include:
- Teaching a business expert class
- Providing pro-bono client services (legal, accounting, taxes, etc)
- Audio-visual support
- Venue support (from small classes to large events)
- Marketing and design
- and more