Delete the page title images you don't need.
Fill in the Page title
Be sure to un-tick the "display page title" box when editing the page
Invest in Small Business Success
this is a grey bar
Join us in supporting small business in Washington and Oregon today.
You can make an impact investment into our portfolio with guarantees returns at a guaranteed interest rate. Your investment is loaned out to underserved small business owners so that they can start and grow successful businesses, providing living wage jobs within their communities and helping to build wealth for themselves and their families.
Since our inception in 1997, we have provided loans to nearly 900 under-banked small businesses, creating and sustaining over 6,000 jobs, and graduated over 400 of our loan customers to commercial banks.
Business Impact NW has provided business assistance and entrepreneurial training to over 40,000 prospective, nascent, and experienced entrepreneurs, approximately:
- 30% low or very low-income
- 20% moderate income
- 50% persons of color
- 60% women
To learn more about investing, including returns, our portfolio, and more, please contact Joe Sky-Tucker.
Your investment with BIN will not only earn you a return, your funds will have a direct impact on your community providing the capital to make a difference in your neighborhood.
Demand for services is constantly increasing, especially with the recent recession rendering many previously bankable companies under-banked. This is where you come in. By leveraging additional funds, and/ or creating new financial products, investing in a community lender like Business Impact NW ensures both financial and social returns.
BIN’s mission to offer affordable financial products and business assistance to constituents relies on low-cost, patient capital structures to account for the greater-than-market financing risk.
BIN works in tandem with its community supporters to continue to deliver and expand social returns in our region.
this is a grey bar
- People like you who are interested in a guaranteed return on their investment while knowing that their funding is doing immediate good in their local community.
- This is also known as “social investing” or “impact investing”
- Investments usually range from $100,000 to $1,000,000, with the typical investment at $250,000.
- Donations typically range from $25 - $2500
- The City of Seattle – Office of Economic Development
- The City of Seattle – Office of Labor Standards
- Prosper Portland
- S. Department of Agriculture
- S. Small Business Administration – Office of Women’s Business Ownership
- S. Small Business Administration – Office of Veterans Affairs
- S. Small Business Administration – Micorloan
- S. Department of Treasury – Community Development Financial Institutions Fund
- Washington State Microenterprise Association
- Washington State Department of Commerce
- Washington State Department of Transportation
Foundations & Corporate Grantors
- Beneficial State Foundation
- The Boeing Company
- JPMorgan Chase
- Key Foundation
- Massena Foundation
- Medina Foundation
- MUFG Union Bank
- Pacific Mountain Workforce Development Council
- Plymouth Congregational Church
- Pride Foundation
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Umpqua Bank Foundation
- US Bank Foundation
- Vulcan Inc.
- Washington Federal Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- Banner Bank
- Cavness HR
- Columbia Bank
- Farmers Insurance
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
- Harborstone Credit Union
- Hauser Jones & Sas
- Hauser, Jones & Sas
- Maritczak Legal Group
- Pacific Office Automation
- Seattle Credit Union
- Sound Credit Union
- Sound Transit
- Team Soapbox
- Verity Credit Union