One on One Business Coaching
Sometimes you really need to talk with an advisor who can support you and help point you in the right direction. We are committed to delivering free one-on-one business coaching for all aspiring, new, and established business owners who come to us. We partner with you to provide the tools and resources you need to successfully run a business.
Business coaching sessions can be held in-person, over the phone, or via video conferencing. Coaching help may include:
- navigating the startup process
- creating a business plan and financials
- funding options unique to your circumstances
- drafting loan packages and presentation for potential lenders and investors
- identifying new growth opportunities in your existing business
- managing business profitability
- discovering additional learning opportunities
- connecting to community resources
Entrepreneurship can be daunting and challenging, and this is why each session with a business coach are uniquely tailored to your needs. We are here to help breakdown overwhelming tasks into manageable milestones and deadlines. While coaches can help with a wide variety of business topics they cannot provide tax or legal advice, do bookkeeping for you, or write your business plan for you.
this is a grey bar
Sign Up For Services
Our partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration requires all clients to register with an online service request before we can provide assistance. This form also acts as Confidentiality and Code of Conduct Agreements. All client information is held in strict confidence. Any request for technical assistance (business coaching, training, or counseling) is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL!
To unlock your access to all of our classes and the ability to receive free one-on-one business coaching,