Coronavirus/COVID-19 Business Support & Resources
- CDC - Resources for Businesses and Employers
- US Small Business Administration (SBA)
- - Coronavirus: Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- - Paycheck-Protection-Program-Frequently-Asked-Questions 4-23-20 updated
- - Information on applying for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (Business Impact NW page)
- - Coronavirus Relief Options
- - Contact your local SBA office
- - How-to-Calculate-Loan-Amounts
- Internal Revenue Service: Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Federal Guidelines for Opening Up America Again
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Small Business Survival Guide
- U.S. Department of the Treasury: Assistance for Small Businesses Paycheck Protection Program
- World Health Organization
- OSHA Guidelines for COVID-19
- Ready.gov Preparedness Planning Toolkits
- Governor Inslee's COVID-19 Reopening Guidance for Businesses and Workers by Business Sector
- Essential or Non-Essential? Can you stay open in WA State?
- Washington SBDC Business Resiliency Toolkit and Guide
- WA Labor and Industries
- WA Employment Security Department
- WA State Department of Health
- WA Department of Commerce
- Emergency Management Division Business Preparedness Webpage
- WA Small Business Development Center
- WA Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Association of Washington Businesses (AWB) Rebound and Recovery Guide
The following articles are not government resources, but suggestions from the private sector on ways small businesses can think about coping with the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. These are not necessarily the views of Business Impact NW.
Here are more loan readiness resources from Business Impact NW you can use when applying with us, or when preparing for outside loans or investments.
Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Bunker Labs - Join an active community of military-connected entrepreneurs and small business owners to help you launch, grow, and scale your business.
- Rosie Network - Join an international network of fellow military entrepreneurs and business owners
- BYNBYB - Build Your Network, Build Your Business. Join a community of local military-connected entrepreneurs.
IRS Resources - Taxes and EIN Numbers
- Choosing a Tax Preparer
- Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- IRS Tax Calendar
- IRS Resources: Record Keeping
- IRS Resources: Business Income
- Small Business & Self Employed Tax Center
- Small Business Taxes Virtual Workshop
- Small Business Tax Products
- Small Business Taxes: Nine interactive lessons designed to help new small business owners learn their tax rights and responsibilities.
- Video Portal