This is a grey bar
Be Inspired by a Showcase of 50 Local Women-Owned Businesses
Gain Connections to Your Community
Enjoy Food & Drinks provided by Local Women-Owned Businesses
Join Us May 28 for a Night Showcasing Women Business Owners
Connect with more than 100 other local women – small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, and valuable resources. Browse participating businesses, talk with other attendees and participants – or, for the most benefit, showcase your own business or sponsor the event.
All proceeds directly benefit female entrepreneurs through the Washington Women's Business Center (WWBC) at Business Impact NW.
What to Expect from the Evening
- Women-Owned Business (WOB) Showcase
- Are you a female business owner? Want to showcase the work that you're doing? Let the community know about your business by putting your products or services on display for an audience committed to supporting you.
- Not a business owner? Mix and mingle with women on top, making it happen, every day!
- Support and connect with 50 women-owned businesses showcasing their products and services at the event. Network to your heart's content. Be intentional about who and what businesses you choose to support with your future purchases in the community.
- Get Inspired: We're providing a platform for women's voices - and actions - to be celebrated. Mingle with entrepreneurs, potential mentors, and WOB business supporters, and gather business resources on-site from community partners and mentors.
- Party with a Purpose: Did you need more reasons to come than just supporting local WOB? You got it! All proceeds from the evening directly benefit female entrepreneurs to receive free and low-cost business coaching, classes, and training through the WWBC.