Celebrating Dreams: Strength in CommUNITY
Thank You for Attending!
Celebrating Dreams is an opportunity for participants to connect with other female entrepreneurs, mentors, community partners, resources, and leaders. The event launched on May 1st and concluded on June 30th, 2021 - all while celebrating female entrepreneurship.
Celebrating Dreams launched with an online showcase of woman-owned businesses that displayed their products and services all in one place.
We hosted free webinars every Thursday in May with a focus on increasing diversity and growing your business.
We had an incredible virtual evening of celebration, connection, and opportunities for women in business. Our panels included, "Recovery Ready Case Studies" with Kim Tinuviel, Ea Murphy, and Brenda Wilson, and "The Economic Value of Woman-Owned Businesses" with Janice R. Greene, Ph.D., Erika Borg, Liliana Paredes, and Kate Isler.
Thank you for attending this incredible event, we had:
$31,730 Raised for woman-owned businesses
Pre-Event Webinars Leading Up to Event
Connect to Your Community
Learn How Small Businesses can Recover and Thrive
Be Inspired by a Showcase of Local Women-Owned Businesses
Interested in being a sponsor for Celebrating Dreams 2021? Explore our Sponsorship Opportunities Here.
this is a grey bar
Celebrating Dreams 2021
Join Us for an Evening Full of Resources, Networking, and More!
The night kicks off with interactive booths and raffles, continues with powerful panel discussions, and concludes with breakout networking sessions. Get your free ticket here and check out our agenda for the night below -
Join us early to explore our interactive booths and enter raffles!
Opening remarks from Washington Women's Business Center (WWBC), Business Impact NW, the SBA, and our Presenting Sponsor; Verity Credit Union
Recovery Ready Case Studies explore how the Recovery Ready program has supported the following business owners:
- Kim Tinuviel, Founder, Dragonfly Visual Media & Design, Founder-CEO
- Brenda Wilson, Co-Founder, Accelerated Tech Solutions
- Ea Murphy, Chief Instructor, Founder, and Owner of Tacoma Aikikai
Join us for a toast to Women-Owned businesses and the power and impact of female entrepreneurship!
Join us for a panel discussing the economic value of Woman-Owned Businesses including panelists:
- Kate Isler, CEO & Co-Founder, The WMarketplace
- Janice R. Greene, Ph.D., President & CEO Women’s Business Enterprise Council-Pacific
- Liliana Paredes, Director, Business Opportunity Center and Workforce Programs
- Erika Borg, Senior Advisor, Association of Washington Business Institute
A chance to jump into fun networking sessions to get to know other Woman-Owned businesses at the event!
this is a grey bar
Missed our Pre-Event Webinars?
You can still watch recordings of these valuable webinars here:
Community Connections for Business Success
- Chef Jan Parker, Jan Parker Cookery
- Pamela Bolado, Women Who Do Wonders International
- Tracey Warren, InSpark Coworking
Bringing Diversity to Your Organization
- Traci Harrell, It's All Bigger Than Me
- JMarie Johnson-Kola, Diverse Community Connectors
Discover how bringing diversity to your organization can enrich your small business, connect you to your customers, and benefit your community. Presenters will share practical ways your business can embrace diversity, potential challenges along the way, and effective methods for creating engagement across communities.