See You in 2023!
Celebrating Dreams 2022 was hosted as a hybrid event on May 26th, 2022. The event provided opportunities both in-person and virtually for participants to connect with other female entrepreneurs, mentors, community partners, resources, and leaders to celebrate female entrepreneurship.
For the 7th annual event, Celebrating Dreams focused The Power of Pause and Its Possibilities. During the pandemic, women entrepreneurs had to pause to reevaluate and reinvent themselves and their businesses. With the power of pause, they found new possibilities to move forward into a new future.
Thank you for joining us for this evening of celebration, connection, and opportunities for women in business. There were 148 persons in attendance at the venue and 64 tuned in to the livestream. The event raised $33,157 for the Washington Women's Business Center (WWBC) to continue to provide training and financing opportunities to all those who receive services through the center.
* The Washington Women's Business Center is committed to providing opportunities to female entrepreneurs. At Business Impact NW we use an inclusive definition of “woman” and “female” and we welcome trans women, genderqueer women, and non-binary people who significantly female-identify to apply for the showcase.
Pre-Event Webinars Leading Up to Event
Connect to Your Community
Learn How Small Businesses can Recover and Thrive
Be Inspired by a Showcase of Local Women-Owned Businesses
this is a grey bar
2022 Event Webinars
Re-energize Your Growth Potential: Get Your Big Dream Mojo Back
- Kristine Scott, Founder/Owner, Seattle Conflict Resolution
2021 Event Webinars
We hosted some insightful webinars leading up to last year's event. Watch them below:
Community Connections for Business Success
- Chef Jan Parker, Jan Parker Cookery
- Pamela Bolado, Women Who Do Wonders International
- Tracey Warren, InSpark Coworking
Bringing Diversity to Your Organization
- Traci Harrell, It's All Bigger Than Me
- JMarie Johnson-Kola, Diverse Community Connectors
Discover how bringing diversity to your organization can enrich your small business, connect you to your customers, and benefit your community. Presenters will share practical ways your business can embrace diversity, potential challenges along the way, and effective methods for creating engagement across communities.