ASPIRE Military Spouse Program
Demystifying entrepreneurship for military spouses wanting to start or grow a business
ASPIRE is a 4-week program that introduces the topics of entrepreneurship within a virtual class setting. During this program, students will have the opportunity to explore, develop and expand business ideas while learning about business basics such as value creation, market research, and financial sustainability.
- Approachable business curriculum shared over 4 virtual cohort sessions designed for the busy military spouse
- Course material tailored to the need to move your business to different geographies, do business on installation, and other common unique issues military spouse business owners face
- Access to free one-on-one business coaching support throughout the program
- Week 1: Create, develop, and refine your business ideas
- Week 2: Find your clients: market research tools and concepts
- Week 3: Making money: introduction to financial feasibility and sustainability
- Week 4: Connections for ongoing business support
this is a grey bar
ASPIRE military spouse program demystifies entrepreneurship for military spouses with a desire to start or grow a business.
Open to active or former military spouses of all genders AND active-duty service members and veterans.
- Two hours per week in the virtual classroom
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact VBOC@businessimpactnw.org or call (206) 324-4330
Registration and Information:
Facilitated weekly cohort classes
- Where: Held Virtually via Zoom. Links provided at registration.
Future Dates 2023:
- February: 1, 8, 15, 22
- March: 9 16, 23, 30
- April: 5, 12, 19, 26
- June: 6, 13, 20, 27
- August: 7, 14, 21, 28
- September: 7, 14, 21, 28
- October: 4, 11, 18, 25
To request further information, please contact email@example.com
Are you a community partner interested in joining the networking event? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a grey bar
ASPIRE is a program of the Veterans Business Outreach Center
Reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact email@example.com or call 206.324.4330.