Delete the page title images you don't need.
Fill in the Page title
Be sure to un-tick the "display page title" box when editing the page
Volunteer with Business Impact NW
this is a grey bar
Make a big impact by donating your time and expertise
Our inspired and passionate volunteers keep us going. If you want to participate in a non-profit, micro-lending culture that targets under-served demographics within our community, this is the place. You’ll gain as much as you give, and we’ll welcome you in any way you choose to join us.
this is a grey bar
We love you, our community members who are willing to give back! Opportunities include:
- Business Expert Class Instruction: see application
- Administrative & Clerical Support
- scanning and shredding
- one-time projects
- Communications Support
- creating stock photography
- guest blog writing
- Event Support
- one-time event volunteering
- marketing distribution
- Office Improvement
- And More!
Contact us with your interest area(s), skills and availability.
Board & Committee Members
We are always looking for board and committee members who have a passion for our mission, reflect our diversity goals, and have a background or basic understanding of finance, policy, and/or fundraising. You can learn more about what we do here. Current opportunities include:
- Board Membership
- Development Committee Membership
- Finance Committee Membership
Qualifications & Policies for Volunteers & Interns
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation plan
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and may be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Volunteer may volunteer once, or on a recurring basis, as desired.
- Every effort will be made to ensure you are matched with your area of interest.