Business Impact NW and its programs, including the Washington Women’s Business Center and the Veterans Business Outreach Center, help create and grow the small businesses that make our communities great places to live and work. By donating, you not only help support underserved communities, but help families, neighborhoods, and local economics thrive. You can invest in your community by investing in us.
Let us show you what we’ve done so far, and where we’re headed:
We’ve been busy
Our Goals for 2017 & 2018
- Provide loans to 150 entrepreneurs
- Help start 190 new businesses
- Create or sustain 500 jobs
- Disburse $7.5 million into the community
- Continue adding more classes, trainings, and counseling hours
- Grow our Veteran’s Symposium, Women’s Celebrating Dreams event, and IMPACT Pitch competition
- Increase the number of successful client spotlight articles on our blog
- Continue making our our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn more robust, with more helpful tips, shares, and monthly topics
- Expand our Volunteer programs
- Launch our first ever Annual Campaign in 2017
- Launch an Impact Investment program in 2018
- And, of course, so much more!
We look forward to sharing more about your impact on our work, and the communities you help us to support.