One of the most important things you can do is plan your financials. Using a spreadsheet workbook helps take the guesswork out of your plans – allowing you to see if your business can not only sustain itself, but also provide for you and your family.
While it’s not easy, it is necessary, and this tool combined with help from friends, colleagues, and our business coaches will help you avoid costly mistakes and plan for success.
It may take more than 15 hours to fill this out in its entirety – but the more effort you put in now, the easier your business ownership journey will be.
- A sales forecast
- A profit and loss statement
- A cash flow statement
Get help with financial planning:
- Launch & Grow class series – In-person or virtual 7-week class
- Smart Start for Veteran and Military-Connected Entrepreneurs
- Work one-on-one with a business coach
- Get advice on specific areas of your business through our many classes and trainings