(artwork via @vnsl7n on Instagram)
Business Impact NW would like to show gratitude for all that the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) small business community brings to our neighborhoods, cities, and country for making us stronger as a nation. In honor of AAPI Heritage Month, we are bringing forward a few of the AAPI small businesses we have worked with at Business Impact NW, but there are so many more! To all, we say thank you.
- Cura Co. - A lifestyle brand based on social good by Seattle fashion designer and stylist, Kiko Waters.
- Hood Famous Bakeshop - Bakeshop in Seattle's historic Chinatown-International District (C-ID) neighborhood offering desserts and baked goods that "honor the long, rich food traditions that stretch from the Philippines to the Pacific Northwest."
- Jan Parker Cookery - Jan Parker is building and creating unique culinary experiences rooted in the rich culture of the Philippines to strengthen relationships with the Filipino community in Tacoma.
- Kathmandu Momocha - A food business that brings authentic Nepalese dumplings, momos, to neighborhoods across Seattle.
- Click HERE to learn more about the AAPI Heritage origin and involvement opportunities around the country.
- Check out Intentionalist HERE to learn more about the many AAPI small businesses in your neighborhood.