Circumstances around COVID-19/Coronavirus are changing rapidly, and so is our website. For the most accurate information, please clear your cookies/cache and refresh this page. Visit our main COVID-19 Assistance Page.
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Information
**NOTE: The SBA has temporarily closed the portal for applications for the EIDL Program as of Thursday, April 16.** Business Impact NW will continue to provide updates on the program.
- Must be a disaster declaration for your State and County
- Loan interest rate is 3.75%
- Loans can total up to 2 million dollars
- Loan can be used for:
- Paying fixed debts
- Accounts payable
- Other bills that cannot be paid because of the disaster’s impact
- Maximum term is 30 Years
- No obligation to take a loan if offered
- No cost to apply
- Must have credit history acceptable to SBA (No further info available as to minimum score needed)
- Must demonstrate the ability to repay the SBA Loan
- Business must be physically located in a declared county and suffered working capital losses as a result of the disaster. (P.O. Box will not suffice, has to be physical address).
- Collateral requirements:
- Any loan over $25,000.00 requires collateral
- SBA will secure real estate as collateral when available
- SBA will not decline a loan for lack of sufficient collateral, but borrower(s) will still have to pledge what is available.
- Agricultural enterprises as defined in Section 18(b)(1) of the Small Business Act and their affiliates are not eligible.
- Religious organizations.
- Charitable organizations.
- Gambling concerns that derive more than 1/3 of revenue from legal gambling
- Casinos & Racetracks.
STRUGGLING TO GET STARTED?
The following documents are designed to help small businesses navigate all available COVID-19 resources pertaining to particular cirsumstances listed in the CARES Act.
- Small Business Provisions in Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
Finally, remember Business Impact NW, the Washington Women’s Business Center and the Region X Veterans Business Center are here to help in any way we can. You can find our classes and coaching services here.
Everything you need to know to apply:
Where to apply: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
Paper copy of application:
Due to high demand overloading their server, the SBA website to submit your application may not be working. If this is the case, you may choose to download the paper application and submit via mail or fax.
this is a grey bar
Attend a webinar, get application help, or speak directly with a business coach.
Our partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration requires all clients to register with an online service request before we can provide assistance. In the processes below, you will be asked to fill out a form that also acts as Confidentiality and Code of Conduct Agreements. All client information is held in strict confidence. Any request for technical assistance (business coaching, training, or counseling) is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL!