Launch & Grow
Start & Grow Your Own Business: a Cohort Class Series
Launch & Grow is for aspiring and early-phase small businesses owners, or those that have already launched a business but need to create a business plan to support their strategic growth or secure financing. Through seven 3-hour sessions plus eight weeks of 1-on-1 business coaching, you will learn how to manage, market and finance your business while creating a solid business plan.
This opportunity is designed to be a comprehensive program and is a paid course. Each participant can expect to budget 10-12 hours per week to ensure success in this class—this includes 3 hours of class time and 7-9 hours of “pre- & post- session work” outside of class.
NOTICE: In an effort to follow the state guidelines regarding the Coronavirus, Launch & Grow sessions may be held via a virtual meeting on the Zoom platform, not in-person. We will notify all enrollees prior to the start of the series.
this is a grey bar
Launch & Grow Payment Policy
Total Class Fee
Class fee is $249 for the course including materials.
Partial Scholarships are available if financial hardship is a barrier to taking the Launch & Grow class.
- Completion of the scholarship application is required for all class scholarships given
- Upon application approval, you will directed back to the application page to complete class payment.
- Registration is not guaranteed until application is approved and payment is made.
WA Self Employment Assistance Program
- SEAP is a Washington State Unemployment Security Department Program and is NOT run by Business Impact NW.
- If you are enrolled in the WA State SEAP program, you are eligible to enroll in Launch & Grow classes at a discounted rate, while receiving your state benefits through the SEAP program.
- Submission of SEAP paperwork is required by the first day of the class, but participants are encouraged to submit far in advance to ensure proper processing. It can take up to three weeks to process your application and mail a decision to you. If you attend training without approval, your eligibility for benefits might be affected.
- SEAP participants pay a fee of $149 for the course.
- Read more information about the Self-Employment Assistance Program.
Unless otherwise negotiated, payment is due before you attend your first class session. Payment plans are available upon request; the total class fee must be paid by the start of week 4.
To request further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a grey bar
Scholarships funded in part by:
This is a grey bar
Launch & Grow is a program of the Washington Women's Business Center
Reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact email@example.com or call 206.324.4330.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the US Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.