Launch & Grow
Start & Grow Your Own Business: a Cohort Class Series
Launch & Grow is for aspiring and early-phase small businesses owners, or those that have already launched a business but need to create a business plan to support their strategic growth or secure financing. Through seven 3-hour sessions plus eight weeks of 1-on-1 business coaching, you will learn how to manage, market and finance your business while creating a solid business plan.
This opportunity is designed to be a comprehensive program and is a paid course. Each participant can expect to budget 10-12 hours per week to ensure success in this class—this includes 3 hours of class time and 7-9 hours of “pre- & post- session work” outside of class.
NOTICE: In an effort to follow the state guidelines regarding the Coronavirus, Launch & Grow sessions may be held via a virtual meeting on the Zoom platform, not in-person. We will notify all enrollees prior to the start of the series.
this is a grey bar
Launch & Grow Payment Policy
Total Class Fee
Class fee is $399 for the course. However, scholarships and discounts are available (see below).
Partial Scholarships are available if financial hardship is a barrier to taking the Launch & Grow class.
- Completion of the scholarship application is required for all class scholarships given
- Upon application approval, you will directed back to the application page to complete class payment.
- Registration is not guaranteed until application is approved and payment is made.
Discounts are available in the form of partial refund to all participants who complete the required steps below:
- Rebates up to $100 for all individuals, provided within 14 days of the completion of the 7th class:
- $50 refund for attending all 7 weeks of class.
- $50 refund: 1) Pre-Venture/No Business License: Applying for business license during the 7 week class period, OR 2) Existing Business/Licensed Business: Meeting with a business counselor during the 7 week class period. Coaching sessions are free.
- Rebates are awarded after class completion.
WA Self Employment Assistance Program
- SEAP is a Washington State Unemployment Security Department Program and is NOT run by Business Impact NW.
- If you are enrolled in the WA State SEAP program, you are eligible to enroll in Launch & Grow classes at a discounted rate, while receiving your state benefits through the SEAP program.
- Submission of SEAP paperwork is required by the first day of the class, but participants are encouraged to submit far in advance to ensure proper processing.
- SEAP participants pay a fee of $249 for the course.
- Read more information about the Self-Employment Assistance Program.
Unless otherwise negotiated, payment is due before you attend your first class session. Payment plans are available upon request; the total class fee must be paid by the start of week 4.
To request further information, please contact email@example.com
This is a grey bar
Scholarships funded in part by:
This is a grey bar
Launch & Grow is a program of the Washington Women's Business Center
Reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.324.4330.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the US Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.