Delete the page title images you don't need.
Fill in the Page title
Be sure to un-tick the "display page title" box when editing the page
Launch & Grow
Start & Grow Your Own Business: a Cohort Class Series
Launch & Grow is for aspiring and early-phase small businesses owners, or those that have already launched a business but need to create a business plan to support their strategic growth or secure financing. Through seven 3-hour sessions plus eight weeks of 1-on-1 business coaching, you will learn how to manage, market and finance your business while creating a solid business plan.
This opportunity is designed to be a comprehensive program and is a paid course. Each participant can expect to budget 10-12 hours per week to ensure success in this class—this includes 3 hours of class time and 7-9 hours of “pre- & post- session work” outside of class.
- Session One: Planning
- Session Two: Products and Services
- Session Three: Marketing Part 1
- Session Four: Marketing Part 2
- Session Five: Financial Planning Part 1
- Session Six: Financial Planning Part 2
- Session Seven: Growth
January 14: Launch & Grow Seattle
January 29: Launch & Grow Auburn
February 11: Launch & Grow Lynnwood
March 16: Launch & Grow Online
If interested in the program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great holiday season!
this is a grey bar
Reserve & Pay for Your Session
Upon payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you immediately. Your course instructor will reach out to you in the days preceding your series with information on making the most out of your class.
this is a grey bar
Launch & Grow Payment Policy
Total Class Fee
Class fee is $399 for the course. However, scholarships and discounts are available (see below).
Partial Scholarships are available if financial hardship is a barrier to taking the Launch & Grow class.
- Completion of the scholarship application is required for all class scholarships given
- Upon application approval, you will directed back to the application page to complete class payment.
- Registration is not guaranteed until application is approved and payment is made.
Discounts are available in the form of partial refund to all participants who complete the required steps below:
- Rebates up to $100 for all individuals, provided within 14 days of the completion of the 7th class:
- $50 refund for attending all 7 weeks of class.
- $50 refund: 1) Pre-Venture/No Business License: Applying for business license during the 7 week class period, OR 2) Existing Business/Licensed Business: Meeting with a business counselor during the 7 week class period. Coaching sessions are free.
- Rebates are awarded after class completion.
WA Self Employment Assistance Program
- SEAP is a Washington State Unemployment Security Department Program and is NOT run by Business Impact NW.
- If you are enrolled in the WA State SEAP program, you are eligible to enroll in Launch & Grow classes at a discounted rate, while receiving your state benefits through the SEAP program.
- Submission of SEAP paperwork is required by the first day of the class, but participants are encouraged to submit far in advance to ensure proper processing.
- SEAP participants pay a fee of $249 for the course.
- Read more information about the Self-Employment Assistance Program.
Unless otherwise negotiated, payment is due before you attend your first class session. Payment plans are available upon request; the total class fee must be paid by the start of week 4.
To request further information, please contact email@example.com