Food Finance Boot Camp
Getting food & farm business owners ready for the next level
Food Finance Boot Camp is a paid four-day virtual workshop providing food & farm entrepreneurs access to industry-leading instruction and coaching focused on helping food businesses grow into strong regional and national brands. The boot camp is led by Peter Robertson, Food Finance Institute (FFI) Food Brand Expert in Residence and Sarah Larson, FFI Interim Director. Split into four, seven-hour sessions, the Food Finance Boot Camp's intense finance training is designed to prepare food business owners to navigate an ever-changing food and beverage business landscape.
*Food Finance Boot Camp is limited to 10 businesses, so we encourage you to register ASAP to secure your spot (registration fee allows two people per business to attend; businesses are encouraged to bring two attendees).
After attending, you'll have:
- A realistic and clear business model path that you can articulate to anyone who asks
- Financial systems and reports that will stand up to scrutiny by banks and investors
- A credible business plan with realistic assumptions about future growth
- A digital financial package to share with your stakeholders and support your fundraising
Boot Camp 4-Day Workshop Dates:
- Wednesday, January 11th , 2023
- Thursday, January 12th, 2023
- Wednesday, February 15th, 2023
- Thursday, February 16th, 2023
- Wednesday, January 11th – 9:00am-5:00 pm
- Business Models That Work for Food Companies (Individual Coaching Sessions)
- Thursday, January 12th – 9:00am-4:00pm
- Using Data & Fixing Financial Infrastructure (Market Research and Financial Fundamentals)
- Wednesday, February 15th – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Developing Your Financial Plan (Financial Packaging and Capital Structuring)
- Thursday, February 16th – 9:00am-4:00pm
- Preparing the Ask (Pitch Deck and Presentations)
Location: VIRTUAL LIVE WEBINAR via Webex Platform
this is a grey bar
Registration & Payment
Boot Camp is right for you if:
- Your business is profitable and you want to take its performance to the next level.
- Your business’s market position and profitability are eroding and you know you need to adapt.
- You’re a young company that has never reached profitability and you know things need to change.
- You need to raise money and know you need to get prepared to be successful.
- You're in the process of expanding your business and want to learn how this will impact your costs and profitability.
Total Class Fee
The class fee is $300* per business (this cost allows two people per business to attend; businesses are encouraged to bring two attendees).
Looking for Consultant Training?
FFI also provides training for Food Business Supporters who provide technical assistance to food business entrepreneurs. We do not currently have a FBRC-hosted Consultant Training on the calendar.
Please contact Food Business Resource Center Program Director, Henry Wong at email@example.com.
Supercharge Your Food or Farm Business’ Path to Financial Success
Our Financial Management Boot Camp combines training, one-on-one consulting, and networking, taking entrepreneurs like you out of your day-to-day environment and giving you the tools you need to build a more resilient food or farm business.
Let us arm you with everything you need to raise money and profitably grow your food or farm business.