Virtual Tax & Bookkeeping Coaching
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating until December 31, 2021
Are you a Business Impact NW lending or technical assistance client looking for bookkeeping support?
Sign up for virtual individualized bookkeeping and tax coaching with Lily Tran of TaxUSign.
Click on the registration link below to view available times.
Types of coaching provided:
- Provide mission-driven bookkeeping support to Business Impact NW clients
- Provide valuable information of available accounting software
- Meet with clients to set-up, review, and maintain bookkeeping systems
- Use one-on-one consultations as an opportunity to review client financials plans
- Provide tax coaching around which business expenses are deductible or not
- Provide guidance to prepare for tax season and why record-keeping is important
- Assist small businesses as they prepare to file business taxes (City, State, Federal)
- Provide resources and support to improve Business Impact NW financial services, tax preparation, and basic bookkeeping
- Provide resources and tools to assist small businesses in the financial and business decision-making process