Small Business Digital Accelerator Program
The Small Business Digital Accelerator Program supports small businesses and entrepreneurs across WA state who are interested in becoming online sellers or looking to optimize their online selling. Throughout the program, Amazon's selling platform will be the case study that entrepreneurs can look to expand their footprint.
Use of the Amazon platform is not required to participate in the program. Businesses who have an established product, based in Washington State, and are ready to engage with the material and live session will get the most out of this training.
Program delivery will be broken down into TWO stages.
Stage One: Business Readiness (4 weeks)
- 3-4 hours of on-demand videos, readings, and handouts that participants engage with at their own pace. Please see weekly course offerings below.
- 2-hour live sessions. The live session will be held virtually to recap the weeks on demand materials, facilitate discussion, and provide opportunities to meet in breakout sessions.
Stage Two: Market Opportunities Program!
For those who complete Stage One you may be eligible to apply and move onto Stage Two.
- One-on-one business advising support.
- Professional services tailored to help advance your business’s online sales performance
- Access to a supportive online community of peers, mentors, and advisors
- Possible in-person networking opportunities
- Access to a growing list of vending opportunities through Business Impact NW partners
|Week||Material Covered||Material Release Dates||Live Sessions
|Pre-Course||Back to Business Basics||Sept.5th 2023||__|
|Week 1||Internal and External Assessments, Strategic Planning||Sept.5th||Sept.11th|
|Week 2||Establishing and Growing Your Digital Presence, E-Commerce Platforms and Analytics, Cyber Security and Intellectual Property, Amazon Academy and SBA Resources||Sept.12th||Sept.18th|
|Week 3||Financial Planning and Forecasting, Financing Options||Sept.19th||Sept.25th|
|Week 4||Supply Chain, Distribution, and Inventory Management; Internal Operations, Present your Digital Platform plan||Sept.26th||Oct.2nd|
this is a grey bar
Eligibility: Open to all business owners across Washington State with a product-based business. Note: Access to Stage Two is dependent on the completion of Stage One.
Stage One: (4 weeks)
- 3-4 hours per week of on demand content
- 2 hours weekly online session held each Monday from 2-4pm
- 1-3 hours a week depending on your set goals for the 2023 Holiday Shopping Season!
Registration and Information:
- Where: Held Virtually. Links provided at registration.
- Time: Live weekly sessions held from 2:00-4:00pm on Mondays
To request further information, please contact email@example.com