The Washington Women's Business Center is committed to providing training and financing opportunities to female entrepreneurs.
In partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration, WWBC equips women and their families with the resources to successfully start and run their businesses. WWBC serves women in Western Washington. At WWBC, we look forward to helping you succeed in your business!
The Washington Women's Business Center has three major objectives:
- Increase the number of women owned small businesses
- Maximize jobs created by and for those businesses
- Reinforce the growth, profit, and value of each business
Women owned businesses may be startups, existing companies focusing on growth and expansion, or planned future acquisitions.
We are committed to delivering free business counseling and training workshops, supplying entrepreneurs with the tools and resources needed to run a business.
- Understanding funding options
- Preparing loan packages and presentations for lenders and potential investors
- Managing business profitability
- Creating business plans and financial projections
- Identifying business expansion options
Read more about Business Coaching.
Read more about Classes & Training.
INDIVIDUALS OR GROUPS
WBC is proud to not only offer trainings, classes and counseling to individuals, but is also available to present to other organizations, groups and corporations.
Contact Us to prepare and present classes addressing your group's particular training needs.
Interested aspiring or established small business owners must:
- Complete an intake application
- Attend a Square One orientation webinar or in person session to learn about Business Impact NW, first steps of starting and planning your business, and basics of the lending process.
WWBC is an equal opportunity institution that serves every person, with a focus on:
- Family Members
Regardless of focus on women entrepreneurs, all persons are welcome to obtain services at Business Impact NW, Veterans Business Outreach Center and Washington Women's Business Center.