National Veterans Small Business Week
VBOC at Business Impact NW is hosting free veteran-specific webinars on October 31 and November 1 & 2 during the lunch hour.
Plus, check out all the great events happening throughout the region,
including Seattle, Portland, Boise, Anchorage, and Fairbanks by searching #myvetbiz
The Veteran's Business Outreach Center has three major objectives:
- Increase the number of veteran owned small businesses
- Maximize jobs created by and for those businesses
- Reinforce the growth, profit, and value of each business
We are committed to delivering free business counseling and training workshops, supplying entrepreneurs with the tools and resources needed to run a business.
- Understanding funding options
- Preparing loan packages and presentations for lenders and potential investors
- Managing business profitability
- Creating business plans and financial projections
- Identifying business expansion options
Read more about Classes & Training.
BOOTS TO BUSINESS
Boots to Business is for transitioning military servicemembers, and takes place on base near you. B2B is an entrepreneurial education and training program offered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) as a training track within the Department of Defense’s Transition Assistance Program (TAP). VBOC administers classes in Region X: Alaska, Idaho, Washington and Oregon.
Check out a Video, or Learn More & Register for a Class
VBOC is an equal opportunity institution that serves every person, with a focus on:
- Service-Disabled Veterans
- Reservists and Guard Members
- Family Members
- Active-duty service members preparing to transition from military service to business ownership
Total support. After 27 years in business, I now have the tools with their guidance on how to get my business out there to help so many people!
My counselor was so helpful with my cash-flow spreadsheet and business plan. She is following up with me and had lots of practical tips for small business help.
Good classes for business development at a variety of levels - great resources for entrepreneurs just starting out or those already well on their way.
It was great attending your presentation today. I learned a lot of new ways to look for funding and a new approach at finding funds to grow my business.
This form will act as our Confidentiality and Code of Conduct Agreements.
All client information is held in strict confidence. This request for counseling is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL!