October 1st 2019 Series
- Tuesdays, 10am - 1pm
- 7-week series
- Business Impact NW
1437 S Jackson Street
Seattle, WA 98144
October 22nd 2019 Series
- Tuesdays, 10:30am - 1:30pm
- 7-week series
- Verity Credit Union
18530 33rd Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98037
- Scholarships are available for those individuals in need.
- Completion of the scholarship application is required for all class scholarships given
- Upon application approval, you will directed back to the application page to complete class payment.
- Registration is not guaranteed until application is approved and payment is made.
Funded in part by:
SEAP is a Washington State Unemployment Security Department Program and is NOT run by Business Impact NW.
If you are enrolled in the WA State SEAP program, you are eligible to enroll in Launch & Grow classes at a discounted rate, while receiving your state benefits through the SEAP program.
Read more information about the Self-Employment Assistance Program here.
Session I: Planning
What is an entrepreneur?
- What does it mean to be a business owner?
- Feasibility and business planning.
- Key components of a business plan, leadership and business ethics.
Session II: Products and Services
- Features versus Benefits
- Competitive Matrix
Session III: Marketing Part 1
- SWOT Analysis
Session IV: Marketing Part 2
- Components of marketing strategy, including:
- An in-depth look at social media marketing and budget strategies.
Session V: Financial Planning Part 1
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Chart of Accounts and Financial Ratios.
Session VI: Financial Planning Part 2
- Cash flow projection
- Financing options
- The 5 “C”s of Lending
Session VII: Growth
- Human Resource Management
- Contractor vs. Employee
- Growing Your Business
- Group Presentations