Grow & Thrive: Strategic Planning & Mentorship Program
Class Information and Sign Up below. Cost = $399. Have a discount code?
Welcome to Grow & Thrive for established small business owners. Grow & Thrive is a structured mentor program with expert guidance & advice, perfect for any business owner who wants to take their business to the next level. Participants will develop a strategic plan with defined objectives with 3-5 year targets working with their current financial statements, operating manuals, marketing materials, etc. The course will conclude with pitch presentations, presented before a panel of business professionals, followed by a networking reception.
This course is designed for business owners who have been in business at least a year and are averaging over $25,000 in annual sales or have completed the Launch & Grow program. Through seven, 3-hour sessions held over a 12-week period, business owners work with subject-area experts to design a plan to strategically grow their business. Additionally, they are paired with mentors for further guidance and support.
This opportunity is designed to be an immersive program and is a paid course. Each participant can expect to budget 10-12 hours per session to ensure success in this class—this includes 3 hours of class time and 7-9 hours of “pre- & post- session work” outside of class.
Business Impact NW
1437 S Jackson Street Seattle, WA 98144
- September 9 – Orientation
- September 16- Session One
- September 30 - Session Two
- October 14 - Session Three
- October 28 - Session Four
- November 18 - Session Five (No class on Veteran's Day 11/11)
- December 2 - Session Six
- Session One: Know Your Business: Strategic Assessment and Setting Goals
- Session Two: Marketing & Sales
- Session Three: Financial Management
- Session Four: Resource Management: Operations
- Session Five: Resource Management: Human Resources
- Session Six: Pitch & Networking Reception
Reserve & Pay for Your Session
(scroll down past the Launch & Grow class dates to select from the "Grow & Thrive" options)