Get Help for Your Business
We've all been impacted by Coronavirus/COVID-19. Business Impact NW is here for you.
Our mission is to grow businesses that create jobs in underserved communities with information, advice and lending to those who cannot get business loans at banks. If you have a small business that has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, we can help.
All of our usual coaching, classes, and lending work has been moved online. We are open for business and ready with free to low-cost services and lending products.
We have added services specifically in response to the impacts of Coronavirus/COVID-19:
- Business Coaching Sessions for one-on-one help with COVID-19 resilience and recovery
- Webinars with information on all the resources available and what you need to access them
- Live Online Question and Answer Sessions about COVID-19 resources
- Bridge Loans, payment abatement and interest-only options for current lending clients
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans, which are forgivable and open to all small businesses who qualify
- COVID-19 Information Library for Small Businesses
To access these resources, please choose from the three paths below. If you would like to support our work to help small businesses in this time of great need, please visit our Support page.
Business Impact NW has been serving small businesses since 1997 and we will be here to serve small businesses through the current crisis and long after. Please join us. We are in this together.
Helping You Weather the Storm
Access to Funds
this is a grey bar
Sign Up to Speak With a Business Coach
Our partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration requires all clients to register with an online service request before we can provide assistance. This form also acts as Confidentiality and Code of Conduct Agreements. All client information is held in strict confidence. Any request for technical assistance (business coaching, training, or counseling) is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL!
To unlock your access to free one-on-one business coaching,