"Ready to Sell" Small Farm E-Commerce Program - King County // Muaj Daim Ntawv Thov Kev Pab Muag Lawm - King County
*** The program has 9 more available spots! We will accept rolling application until those spots are filled -OR- November 9, 2020
*** Farmers and producers who join the program late will be responsible for viewing prior recorded content and working with staff directly to complete the program by the end of November.
Applications Due: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7 - before 5:00pm PST // TXOG CAIJ HNUB KAWG THOV KEV PAB: Lub Kaum Hli Ntuj Tim 7, 2020 5:00 PM PST
Program Cost: FREE // Program Raug Nqi: Pub dawb
We are looking for applications from farmers located in King County who are seeking to develop tools and strategies to effectively use e-commerce platforms to sell their products. The program will run from October to November, and will consist of a mix of on-demand video content, live Q&As with other farmers who are experienced users of e-commerce platforms, and mentorship and support from other farmers and the platforms themselves.
What we are providing:
- One year of fully-funded basic-level membership on either Barn2Door, Local Line, or Local Food Marketplace (*Farms are welcome to participate in the program without using one of the platforms if they are just interested in receiving the educational components of the program*)
- Three modules of tailored content, which will include on-demand video presentations (watchable at your convenience during the given program weeks) and live Q&As with farmers with deep e-commerce experience
- Mentor sessions with farmers and platforms
- Translation and additional language and content support for Hmong-language participants
What we are asking from farmers:
- Choose a ecommerce platform or confirm continuing of existing ecommerce platform
- Watch on-demand video presentations (watchable at your convenience during the given program weeks) and attending live Q&As with farmers with deep e-commerce experience
- Attend one peer advising session during program to learn from fellow farmers
- Complete intake and exit survey
For General Questions and Support - Contact Henry Wong (email@example.com or 206-324-4330 ext 145 between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
- Rau kev txhawb nqa hmoob - Sib cuag Cynthia Yongvang:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xov tooj: 206-651-5480 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Peb tab tom saib cov ntaub ntawv thov kev pab tuaj ntawm cov neeg ua qoob loo nyob hauv King County cov uas tab tom nrhiav kev pab tsim kho tej cuab yeej siv thiab tej tswv yim txhawm rau siv e-commerce kom tau zoo los muag lawv tej khoom. Qhov kev pab no yuav ua hauj lwm thaum lub Kaum Hli mus txog lub Kaum Ib Hlis, thiab yuav muaj ntau cov ntsiab lus hais ua vis dis aus, hais lus rau hnov rau pom kiag tam sim ntawd nrog cov nqe lus nug thiab nqe lus teb nrog lwm cov neeg ua qoob loo uas paub zoo txog kev siv e-commerce, thiab kev sib qhia thiab sib pab txhawb los ntawm lwm cov neeg ua qoob loo thiab tej ntaub ntawv ntawm lawv tus kheej.
Peb npaj dab tsi:
- Npaj pab nyiaj kom txwm nkaus ib lub xyoos Barn2Door, Local Line, los sis Local Food Marketplace
- Peb yam qauv ntsiab lus uas yuav tau muab tso rau hauv cov vis dis aus (video) uas siv nthuav qhia (saib rau thaum koj khoom) thiab mus qhov pom kiag thiab saib tau kiag qhov muaj lus nug thiab lus teb nrog lwm cov neeg ua qoob loo nrog rau cov paub siv e-commerce
- Muaj tshooj sib qhia nrog cov neeg ua qoob loo thiab tej ntaub ntawv ub no
- Muaj kev txhais lus thiab lwm yam ntaub ntawv pab txhawb ua lus Hmoob rau cov neeg Hmoob
Yam uas peb tab tom nug los ntawm cov neeg ua qoob loo yog dab tsi?:
- Xaiv yam e-commerce los sis mus lees qhov ua txuas mus ntxiv rau qhov kev lag luam qub
- Saib cov vis dis aus (video) nthuav qhia (saib thaum koj khoom) thiab mus koom qhov pom kiag thiab saib kiag cov nqe lus nug thiab nqe lus teb nrog cov neeg ua qoob loo uas paub zoo txog e-commerce
- Mus koom qhov kev sib pab tswv yim thaum lub sij hawm nthuav qhia thiaj kawm tau los ntawm cov neeg ua qoob loo uas tuaj sib koom
- Ua tiav thiab tawm mus ntawm qhov kev tshawb fawb
If you have trouble viewing the application, please click here.
Yog tias koj tsus tuaj yeem pom daim ntawv thov, nyem qhov no.
This project was supported by a grant awarded by the US Department of the Treasury. Points of view in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the US Department of the Treasury.