Reserve & Pay for Your Session
Upon payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you immediately. Your course instructor will reach out to you in the days preceding your series with information on making the most out of your class.
Class payment policy can be found here.
October 15th Series:
- Mondays, 10-1pm
- 7-week series
- No class on Veterans Day (November 12)
- No class Thanksgiving week (November 26)
- Business Impact NW
1437 S Jackson Street
Seattle, WA 98144
October 3rd Series:
- Wednesdays, 10:30a-1:30p
- 7-week series
- October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; Nov 7, 14
- Verity Credit Union - Alderwood Branch
18530 33rd Ave W
Have questions? Email us at wbc (at) businessimpactnw.org
- Future classes to be held in Lakewood starting in 2019
- Have questions? Email us at wbc (at) businessimpactnw.org
- Scholarships are available for those individuals in need, providing a 50% class discount.
- Completion of the scholarship application is required for all class scholarships given
- Upon application approval, you will directed back to the application page to complete class payment.
- Registration is not guaranteed until application is approved and payment is made.
SEAP is a Washington State Unemployment Security Department Program and is NOT run by Business Impact NW.
If you are enrolled in the WA State SEAP program, you are eligible to enroll in Launch & Grow classes at a discounted rate, while receiving your state benefits through the SEAP program.
Read more information about the Self-Employment Assistance Program here.
Session I: Planning
What is an entrepreneur?
- What does it mean to be a business owner?
- Feasibility and business planning.
- Key components of a business plan, leadership and business ethics.
Session II: Products and Services
- Features versus Benefits
- Competitive Matrix
Session III: Marketing Part 1
- SWOT Analysis
Session IV: Marketing Part 2
- Components of marketing strategy, including:
- An in-depth look at social media marketing and budget strategies.
Session V: Financial Planning Part 1
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Chart of Accounts and Financial Ratios.
Session VI: Financial Planning Part 2
- Cash flow projection
- Financing options
- The 5 “C”s of Lending
Session VII: Growth
- Human Resource Management
- Contractor vs. Employee
- Growing Your Business
- Group Presentations