- This event has passed.
Virtual Tax & Bookkeeping Coaching
September 18$40.00More Information / Register
Are you a Business Impact NW lending or technical assistance client looking for bookkeeping support?
Your $40 payment earns you 1 50-minute virtual individualized bookkeeping and tax coaching session with Lily Tran of TaxUSign (a $300 value).
Types of coaching provided:
- Provide mission-driven bookkeeping support to Business Impact NW clients
- Provide valuable information of available accounting software
- Meet with clients to set-up, review, and maintain bookkeeping systems
- Use one-on-one consultations as an opportunity to review client financials plans
- Provide tax coaching around which business expenses are deductible or not
- Provide guidance to prepare for tax season and why record-keeping is important
- Assist small businesses as they prepare to file business taxes (City, State, Federal)
- Provide resources and support to improve Business Impact NW financial services, tax preparation, and basic bookkeeping
- Provide resources and tools to assist small businesses in the financial and business decision-making process
Lily Tran, EA, CTC is the Founder of TaxUSign®, a Washington State firm providing virtual tax help for whatever life throws at you. Lily is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service as an Enrolled Agent (EA), a federal program authorizing her to represent taxpayers before the IRS when it comes to audits, collections, and appeals.
Lily has over 15 years of experience in accounting, tax, consulting, and advisory services for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and corporations. Lily’s firm TaxUSign® provides high-quality, personal service resulting in significant tax savings, strategic business growth and tax compliance, and immeasurable peace of mind for her clients. She is a member of National Association of Enrolled Agents, Washington State of Enrolled Agents, American Society of Tax Problem Solvers, and National Association of Tax Professionals.