- This event has passed.
Virtual Square One WFY: Anchorage
January 10 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFreeMore Information / Register
NOTICE: Virtual Square One WFY: Anchorage sessions will be held via a virtual meeting on the Zoom platform, not in-person. The meeting begins at 9:00am AK/10:00am PST. We will send instructions prior to the start of the class.
Your gateway to accessing capital or business coaching through Business Impact NW.
Whether you’re new to BIN, just starting out, in need of coaching or ready to apply for a loan, this 1 1/2 hour WBC course will introduce you to the programs and services we offer, give you the opportunity to schedule meetings with a business coach, and offer specific information regarding our lending process as it applies to you individually.
- The steps in starting a business.
- Types of business organizations.
- Information on writing a business plan.
- How (and why) to do market research.
- What lenders look for when applying for a business loan.
- The importance of developing a cash flow projection, and how to do it.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact WBC@businessimpactnw.org or call (206) 324-4330 x 103
NOTICE: WorkSource Square One I Want to Work for Myself sessions will be held via a virtual meeting on the Zoom platform, not in-person.