Square One: Work For Yourself (North Seattle)
May 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFreeMore Information / Register
Your gateway to accessing capital or business coaching through Business Impact NW.
Whether you’re new to BIN, just starting out, in need of coaching or ready to apply for a loan, this course will introduce you to the programs and services we offer, give you the opportunity to schedule meetings with a business coach, and offer specific information regarding our lending process as it applies to you individually.
- The steps in starting a business.
- Types of business organizations.
- Information on writing a business plan.
- How (and why) to do market research.
- What lenders look for when applying for a business loan.
- The importance of developing a cash flow projection, and how to do it.
Please visit WorkSourceWA.com and create your account prior to attending this workshop.
This is an in-person event held at WorkSource North Seattle. If you need an accommodation to participate in this training, please contact the workshop facilitator at (206) 440-2500