- This event has passed.
Virtual Square One WFY: Lynnwood
September 15 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFreeMore Information / Register
Your gateway to access capital or business coaching through Business Impact NW.
Whether you’re new to BIN, just starting out, in need of coaching or ready to apply for a loan, this 1 1/2 hour WBC course will introduce you to the programs and services we offer, give you the opportunity to schedule meetings with a business coach, and offer specific information regarding our lending process as it applies to you individually.
- The steps in starting a business.
- Types of business organizations.
- Information on writing a business plan.
- How (and why) to do market research.
- What lenders look for when applying for a business loan.
- The importance of developing a cash flow projection, and how to do it.
NOTICE: In an effort to follow the state guidelines regarding the Coronavirus, WorkSource Square One I Want to Work for Myself sessions may be held via a virtual meeting on the Zoom platform, not in-person. We will send instructions prior to the start of the class.