Square One- “I Want To Work For Myself” (WorkSource Everett)
January 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 12:00pm on day Third of the month, repeating until December 31, 2020
Your gateway to access capital or business coaching through Business Impact NW.
- Whether you’re new to BIN, just starting out, in need of coaching or ready to apply for a loan, this 1 1/2 hour WBC course will introduce you to the programs and services we offer, give you the opportunity to schedule meetings with a business coach, and offer specific information regarding our lending process as it applies to you individually.
Offered monthly at Snohomish County WorkSource. See their website for further information.
- The steps in starting a business.
- Types of business organizations.
- Information on writing a business plan.
- How (and why) to do market research.
- What lenders look for when applying for a business loan.
- The importance of developing a cash flow projection, and how to do it.