Square One “I Want to Work For Myself”- at Workforce Redmond
December 21 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every month that begins at 9:30am on day Third of the month, repeating until December 30, 2022
Your gateway to access capital or business coaching through Business Impact NW.
Whether you’re new to BIN, just starting out, in need of coaching or ready to apply for a loan, this 1 1/2 hour WBC course will introduce you to the programs and services we offer, give you the opportunity to schedule meetings with a business coach, and offer specific information regarding our lending process as it applies to you individually.
Offered monthly at our Redmond location.See Course Calendar for Dates.
- The steps in starting a business.
- Types of business organizations.
- Information on writing a business plan.
- How to do research.
- What lenders look for when applying for a business loan.
- The importance of developing a cash flow projection, and how to do it.