- This event has passed.
Square One (Auburn)
June 23 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Your gateway to accessing capital or business coaching through Business Impact NW.
- Whether you’re new to BIN, just starting out, in need of coaching or ready to apply for a loan, this 1 1/2 hour WBC course will introduce you to the programs and services we offer, give you the opportunity to schedule meetings with a business coach, and offer specific information regarding our lending process as it applies to you individually.
- The steps in starting a business.
- Types of business organizations.
- Information on writing a business plan.
- How (and why) to do market research.
- What lenders look for when applying for a business loan.
- The importance of developing a cash flow projection, and how to do it.
You may register when you arrive to the participating location.
All you need for class is a writing utensil and a desire to work for yourself!
Current On-Demand Classes
Seattle, WA 98144 United States
Whether you’re new to Business Impact NW, in the idea phase or already in business, or looking to apply for a business loan, this 1 1/2 hour orientation will give […]
For entrepreneurs considering moving into the packaged food space or farms looking to develop value-added product(s), this on-demand, self-paced online course will provide a basic overview of the process from […]
On-Demand SAFE START WASHINGTON: A PHASED APPROACH TO RECOVERY – What Washington Business Owners Need to Know ***This information was correct at the time of this webinar on June 17, 2020 at […]
Do you need to understand online marketing including social media for your small business to reach your goals? Do you want the tools, skills, and mentorship needed to build a […]
Are you ready to make your website for the ultimate customer experience? Do you want the tools, skills, and mentorship needed to build a successful digital presence at NO CHARGE? […]
Are you ready to make your sleek online store for the ultimate shopping experience? Do you want the tools, skills, and mentorship needed to build a successful digital presence at […]
Join BIN’s COVID Response Team members Christine Buckley, Oren Shani, and Ruth Qi as they walk through what you need to know about changes to PPP loan forgiveness and PPP […]
Make a plan now for “Keeping the Lights On” Is your business prepared for a disruption beyond your control? Are your employees prepared? An actionable business resiliency plan could mean […]
Jumpstart your business with practical, actionable marketing strategies. Join our small business coaching team for a webinar on marketing strategies, specifically geared toward resiliency during these trying times. An actionable […]
Financial Business Resiliency: Understanding the Financial Impacts – Join our expert panel as they provide the information you need for financial business resiliency in the face of changing circumstances: Understanding […]