- This event has passed.
Small Business Digital Accelerator Program
August 18, 2022FreeMore Information / Register
The Small Business Digital Accelerator Program supports small businesses and entrepreneurs across WA state who are interested in becoming online sellers or looking to optimize their online selling. Throughout the program, Amazon’s selling platform will be the case study that entrepreneurs can look to expand their footprint.
Use of the Amazon platform is not required to participate in the program. Businesses who have an established product, based in Washington State, and are ready to engage with the material and live session will get the most out of this training.
- Class format will include 3-4 hours of on-demand videos, readings, and handouts. Participants can watch and review at their own pace.
- In addition this course will include weekly 1.5-hour live sessions. The live session will be held virtually and recap the week’s materials, include facilitated discussions, and provide opportunities for students to meet each other through breakout sessions.
|Live Weekly Sessions
Wednesdays – 10 – 11:30 am
|Week I: Business Model and Value Propositions, Financial Management, & SWOT Analysis
|Week II: Internal and External Assessments, Strategic Planning
|Week III: Establishing and Growing Your Digital Presence, E-Commerce Platforms and Analytics, Cyber Security and Intellectual Property, Amazon Academy and SBA Resources
|Week IV: Financial Planning and Forecasting, Financing Options
|Week V: Supply Chain, Distribution, and Inventory Management; Internal Operations
|Week VI: Revisit Session 1 and 2 Assessments, Pitch Presentations
Eligibility: Open to all business owners in Washington State with a product based business.
- 3-4 hours per week of core on demand content
- 1.5 hour weekly live online sessions each Wednesday
Registration and Information:
- Where: Held Virtually. Links provided at registration.
- Time: Live weekly sessions held from 10:00-11:30am on Wednesdays
To request further information, please contact email@example.com
2022 Holiday Shopping Opportunities Program (Optional and by application only after course completion)
Businesses that complete all six weeks of training and attend the live virtual session will be eligible to apply to participate in the Holiday Shopping Opportunities Program. In partnership with Amazon, Business Impact NW will select 5-15 businesses to sell at live pop-up vending events throughout Puget Sounds during the 2022 Holiday Shopping Season.
In addition to selling products in person, selected businesses will be promoted through Amazon, Business Impact NW, and other partners’ digital channels in anticipation of Small Business Saturday.
If class demand exceeds available spots, Business Impact NW reserves the right to prioritize businesses that have been in business for more than 1+ year, a product to sell, and established operations.
Planned or excused absences will not prevent participants from being eligible for the 2022 Holiday Shopping Opportunities Program