- This event has passed.
Recovery Ready Program
Applications accepted Jan 15-28
This program will provide individualized services to small business owners to ensure recovery readiness. This is a customized webinar designed according to your needs. Our goal is to get your business on the path to recovery by providing the tools you need to succeed. With that in mind, Business Impact NW will be providing a business coach to each participant that will help you carefully examine and set your recovery goals, review the list of professional services available to you, and identify the services that will best impact your ability to quickly recover.
Each program participant will be allotted a set number of hours to ‘spend’ on professional services. While access to these professional services may end April 30, your Business Impact NW business coach is free and yours to utilize for any assistance needed with your business in the future.
Professional Services Available through the Recovery Ready Program:
- Bookkeeping; Accounting/Tax
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing/Market Research
- Website Design
- Print/Digital design
- Any professional services provided must be used in the 3 months of the program (no carryover)
- Must currently have a business license
- Demonstrate some impact from COVID-19
- If not a current client of Business Impact NW, you will have to sign up for services (free and takes less than 5 minutes)