- This event has passed.
Grow & Thrive (Seattle)
September 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on September 23, 2019 at 10:00 am
Grow & Thrive is a structured mentor program with expert guidance & advice, perfect for any business owner who wants to take their business to the next level. Participants will develop a strategic plan with defined objectives with 3-5 year targets working with their current financial statements, operating manuals, marketing materials, etc. The course will conclude with pitch presentations, presented before a panel of business professionals, followed by a networking reception.
This course is designed for business owners who have been in business at least a year and are averaging over $25,000 in annual sales or have completed the Launch & Grow program. Through seven, 3-hour sessions held over a 12-week period, business owners work with subject-area experts to design a plan to strategically grow their business. Additionally, they are paired with mentors for further guidance and support.
This opportunity is designed to be an immersive program and is a paid course. Each participant can expect to budget 10-12 hours per session to ensure success in this class—this includes 3 hours of class time and 7-9 hours of “pre- & post- session work” outside of class.
Grow & Thrive Sessions (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.):
- Orientation (Sept 9): (Remote attendance option offered for Orientation)
- Session One (Sept 23): Know Your Business: Strategic Assessment and Setting Goals
- Session Two (Oct 7): Marketing & Sales
- Session Three (Oct 21): Financial Management
- Session Four (Nov 4): Resource Management: Operations
- Session Five (Nov 18): Resource Management: Human Resources
- Session Six (Dec 2): Pitch & Networking Reception
This course is offered at low cost thanks to the Washington Women’s Business Center