- This event has passed.
Food Biz Week
February 26, 2021
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until February 26, 2021
Food Biz Week is an opportunity for food and farm businesses at all levels of food production and food retail in the Pacific Northwest to learn from industry experts and fellow experienced colleagues through a curated week of virtual panels, presentations, and networking activities. The event will be all virtual, so food and farm entrepreneurs are invited to attend from anywhere in the region.
The Farm-To-Table Trade Meeting is a half-day virtual event that invites folks working in the food and farm community to connect, create and strengthen market partnerships, and learn from each other about programs and solutions to support the needs of your business and organization in 2021. This is a paid event run by our event partner Sustainable Connections.
- Monday February 22nd – Farm Businesses
- Tuesday February 23rd – Farm-to-Table Trade Meeting
- Wednesday February 24th – Packaged Food/Value-Add Businesses
- Thursday February 25th – Financing for Food & Farm
- Friday February 26th – Foodservice Businesses