- This event has passed.
Build Your Website or E-Commerce Store (Seattle)
October 19 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Boot Camp Course: Build Your Website/Building an E-Commerce Store
Are you ready to make your website or sleek online store for the ultimate shopping experience?
Do you want the tools, skills, and mentorship needed to build a successful digital presence at NO CHARGE?
Do you want two years of free digital products including 1 shared website or ecommerce hosting account with Search engine optimization & Email marketing, 1 domain name, and 1 Office 365 email account?
Business Impact NW/WWBC’s Empower by GoDaddy is for you. FREE training (in-person Boot Camp) & FREE optional GoDaddy product bundles for two years at no cost to establish your online presence!* (* GoDaddy products not required to enroll in educational modules.) Limit: One Product Bundle
- Create the website you’ve always wanted adding your own content with confidence with Track 1 – Building a Website Online Course OR
- Set up a modern, flexible store with powerful selling tools and flexible shipping and payment options with Track 2 – Building an E-Commerce Store.
Refreshments will be provided.
Materials to Bring to Boot Camp: Laptop/Tablet (Internet enabled); charger
IMPORTANT Registration Instructions: Boot Camp courses are open for registration until filled. Limit: 10 per session. Upon registration:
- Read the confirmation email carefully. Please respond to the email to request the FREE optional GoDaddy product bundle for two years at no cost. Request Bundle 1 for Build Your Website or Bundle 2 for Building an E-Commerce Store. GoDaddy products not required to enroll in educational modules. Product requests must be received no later than the Tuesday prior to the Boot Camp.
- All registrants will receive an email on Thursday prior to the Boot Camp with instructions to access the Online Learning course.
- If you requested the FREE optional GoDaddy product bundle, the email will include instructions to redeem the product bundle.
- Prior to arriving at the Boot Camp, you must create your Online Learning account AND redeem your Product Bundle, if requested.