- This event has passed.
ASPIRE: Demystifying Entrepreneurship for Military Spouses
August 4, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFreeMore Information / Register
ASPIRE is a 4-week program that introduces the topics of entrepreneurship within a virtual class setting. During this program, students will have the opportunity to explore, develop and expand business ideas while learning about business basics such as value creation, market research, and financial sustainability. The final week of the program ends with a celebratory networking event with fellow entrepreneurs and community supporters.
- Approachable business curriculum spread out over 3- short remote sessions designed for the busy military spouse
- Course material tailored to address moving your business, doing business on installation, and other common unique issues military spouse business owners face
- Networking event on the fourth week to leverage community resources and support critical to entrepreneurship (held near or on installation)
- Access to one-on-on business coaching support throughout the program
- Week 1 (8/4/22): Create, develop, and refining business ideas
- Week 2 (8/11/22): Tools and concepts around market research
- Week 3 (8/18/22): Introduction to financial feasibility and sustainability
- Week 4 (8/25/22): Live Networking Event fellow military spouse entrepreneurs, community partners and resource, and past ASPIRE attendees.
- Open to:
- active or former military spouses
- active duty and veteran women
- Two hours per week in the virtual classroom weeks 1-3
- Final week 2 hours at the live networking event*
Where: Held Virtually via the Zoom Platform. Links provided at registration.
Week 4: Networking Event
Join to celebrate military spouse entrepreneurship with networking and small bites. Children welcome!
*NOTICE Regarding COVID-19: Business Impact NW follows current State and Federal guidelines. While the first 3 weeks of this training are virtual, our goal is to have week 4 networking to be a live event where appropriate with current protocols being followed. Your program facilitator will advise what the protocols are before the live networking event.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a community partner interested in joining the networking event please reach out to us as well at email@example.com