- This event has passed.
ASPIRE: Demystifying Entrepreneurship for Military Spouses
October 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
ASPIRE is a 4-week program that introduces the topics of entrepreneurship within a virtual class setting. During this program, students will have the opportunity to explore, develop and expand business ideas while learning about business basics such as value creation, market research, and financial sustainability.
- Approachable business curriculum spread out over 4- short remote sessions designed for the busy military spouse
- Course material tailored to address moving your business, doing business on installation, and other common unique issues military spouse business owners face
- Access to one-on-on business coaching support throughout the program
- Week 1 10/09/2023: Create, develop, and refining business ideas
- Week 2 10/16/2023: Tools and concepts around market research
- Week 3 10/23/2023: Introduction to financial feasibility and sustainability
- Week 4 10/30/2023: Connections for ongoing business support
- Open to:
- active or former military spouses
- active duty and veteran women
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact VBOC@businessimpactnw.org or call (206) 324-4330 x 135