Consultant Access Program
Expert Support & Professional Services For Your Business
The Business Impact NW Consultant Access Program is an opportunity for Seattle based small businesses to access professional services through curated assistance program.
This program will provide a business coach to every qualified applicant. These business coaches will help set individualized business goals, review the list of professional services available, and identify the services that will best impact the client’s ability to achieve those goals. Each qualified program participant can receive up to $500 of direct professional services by means of our approved vendor list. Enrollment is limited.
Professional Services Available through the Consultant Access Program
- Bookkeeping; Accounting/Tax
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing/Market Research
- Website Design
- Print/Digital design
this is a grey bar
The following criteria may be used to prioritize program acceptance:
- Have an active business license in the City of Seattle
- Have earned revenue in your business
- Up to 20 employees and annual gross revenues of less than $800,000
- Been in business since January 1st 2020
- Current business needs and goals matched with current offerings
- Traditionally underserved business owners
Eligibility: You must have a City of Seattle licensed business
Time Commitment: Program participants must use their professional service credit within 3 months from the grant date.
Future Dates: Program will continue to run until March 31st 2023, or until all funds are exhausted.
Questions? To request further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org