Square One “I Want To Work For Myself” – at WorkSource Auburn
October 23, 2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Your gateway to access capital or business coaching through Business Impact NW.
- Whether you’re new to BIN, just starting out, in need of coaching or ready to apply for a loan, this 1 1/2 hour course will introduce you to the programs and services we offer, give you the opportunity to schedule meetings with a business coach, and offer specific information regarding our lending process as it applies to you individually.
- The steps in starting a business.
- Types of business organizations.
- Information on writing a business plan.
- How to do research.
- What lenders look for when applying for a business loan.
- The importance of developing a cash flow projection, and how to do it.
Offered on the 4th Tuesday monthly at our Auburn location. See our course calendar for other locations
There is no registration required for this class. All you need for class is a writing utensil and a desire to work for yourself!