Food Biz Week Registration
This year Food Biz Week will be held virtually, and for free. Register today to save your seat and receive the link to join the virtual event. When you register for Food Biz Week you are given access to Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday's events, please indicate below one or all of the sessions you would like to attend.
On Tuesday February 23rd of Food Biz Week our Partner Sustainable Connections is hosting their Farm-to-Table Trade Meeting, a special conference for food and farm business in Washington state. This is a paid event with separate registration. To learn more and register for the Farm-to-Table Trade Meeting click here.
This is a grey bar
Coming Soon: Ticket Options
- Attend the Conference and the Free Marketplace
- Attend the Conference AND Vend Food Samples at the Marketplace
A week of panel discussions, presentations, and networking opportunities for food and farm entrepreneurs at all stages with education, insight, and connections to help their businesses launch, grow, and thrive.
Your registration for a Food Biz Week is express permission for our staff and vendors to take photographs or video footage of you. If you do not want to appear in future promotions, please let us know and we will do our best to omit your likeness but cannot guarantee it.
About Food Biz Week:
- A weeklong event focused on providing insight, education, and networking for food entrepreneurs and farm businesses at all levels of food production and food retail in the Pacific Northwest.
- Learn from industry experts and fellow experienced colleagues through a curated week of virtual panels, presentations, and networking activities.
- The event will be all virtual, so food and farm entrepreneurs are invited to attend from anywhere in the region.
- FREE to attend; bring friends!
- Registration opens on November 13th.
- Plan your week around what YOU want to learn. When you register you have the option to attend one or all of this week's sessions--except for the Farm-To-Table Trade Meeting. To learn more about each day's events check out the event page here!
- Tuesday, February 23rd of Food Biz Week, our Partners Sustainable Connections and Seattle Good Business Network are hosting an expanded Farm-To-Table Trade Meeting (Register Here).
(Includes Conference Ticket)
- Transition from a full day of learning to a night of research & development of your product
- Designed for startup and early stage small business owners who would like a chance to provide samples and sell their products in exchange for feedback and vending experience.
- Limited to 25 vendors
- Conference attendance is required and included in your business’s vendor fee (1 person). For additional conference tickets, please purchase additional.
- DUE FEB 19 by 5pm: King County Health Department Permit.
- DOWNLOAD AND FILL OUT NOW
- We require all businesses to meet local health regulations by filling out a vendor application. (Is this your first-ever event? We are here to help if you have additional questions.)
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
About Your Vending Area:
- A 5’ x 2’ table and black tablecloth will be provided
- Sampling is required, selling your product is optional. We anticipate 75-125 guests attending the marketplace, but will update vendors directly if that number increases.
- You must have a valid food handlers permit for anyone handling products for your business.
- You must have a valid business license to sell on site
- Your tabling space will not have electrical access. Please plan accordingly.
- You must bring serveware and other necessary containers/implements for providing samples
- As long as you do not encroach on other vendors’ space, you may: set up signs on your table, hand out cards/flyers/coupons, and/or display your packaged goods if applicable. Please be respectful by not bringing large signs, display apparatus, or banners
- Attendees to your table will be given "passports" to encourage them to visit every booth and provide feedback
- If you are willing to donate a packaged item for a "passport raffle," we would greatly appreciate it!
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT SETUP, PARKING, AND MORE WIL BE IN YOUR REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION EMAIL. Confirmation is automatic upon ticket purchase above. If you do not receive your confirmation, first check your junk mail, and then reach out to email@example.com.
The code in the last widget of this group, the "Embedded Form Code" widget looks like this:
<p style="text-align: center;"><iframe src=" URL-GOES-HERE" width="100%" height="1000px" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" importance="low"></iframe></p>
When you have the form URL from the form provider, enter or paste the URL in to the code replacing the existing text, "URL -GOES-HERE" in the Embedded Form Code widget. To ensure the code works properly, make sure you are editing the widget in "Text" and NOT in "Visual"
Once any BIN Custom element is Inserted into a page, the row can be moved any place on the page.
You can also drag and drop any of the widgets of the Custom Element to any place on the page.
This Instructions row and/or widget can be deleted.