Food Biz Week Registration
This year Food Biz Week will be held virtually, and for free. Register today to save your seat and receive the link to join the virtual event. When you register for Food Biz Week you are given access to Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday's events, please indicate below one or all of the sessions you would like to attend.
On Tuesday February 23rd of Food Biz Week our Partner Sustainable Connections is hosting their Farm-to-Table Trade Meeting, a special conference for food and farm business in Washington state. This is a paid event with separate registration. To learn more and register for the Farm-to-Table Trade Meeting click here.
A week of panel discussions, presentations, and networking opportunities for food and farm entrepreneurs at all stages with education, insight, and connections to help their businesses launch, grow, and thrive.
Your registration for a Food Biz Week is express permission for our staff and vendors to take photographs or video footage of you. If you do not want to appear in future promotions, please let us know and we will do our best to omit your likeness but cannot guarantee it.
About Food Biz Week:
- A weeklong event focused on providing insight, education, and networking for food entrepreneurs and farm businesses at all levels of food production and food retail in the Pacific Northwest.
- Learn from industry experts and fellow experienced colleagues through a curated week of virtual panels, presentations, and networking activities.
- The event will be all virtual, so food and farm entrepreneurs are invited to attend from anywhere in the region.
- FREE to attend; bring friends!
- Registration opens on November 13th.
- Plan your week around what YOU want to learn. When you register you have the option to attend one or all of this week's sessions--except for the Farm-To-Table Trade Meeting. To learn more about each day's events check out the event page here!
- Tuesday, February 23rd of Food Biz Week, our Partners Sustainable Connections and Seattle Good Business Network are hosting an expanded Farm-To-Table Trade Meeting (Register Here).