Conference & Marketplace Tickets
Saturday March 7 | 8-2pm Conference | 2:30-4:30pm Marketplace
Des Moines, WA – Highline College Student Union Building
This is a grey bar
Coming Soon: Ticket Options
- Attend the Conference and the Free Marketplace
- Attend the Conference AND Vend Food Samples at the Marketplace
A day of insight, resources and product sharing for new and established food businesses.
Your purchase of any event ticket is express permission for our staff and vendors to take photographs or video footage of you. If you do not want to appear in future promotions, please let us know and we will do our best to omit your likeness but cannot guarantee it.
(& Marketplace Access)
About the Conference:
- A daylong event focused on providing insight, education, and networking for food entrepreneurs
- Registration opens at 8am
- Starting with a panel on diversity within food businesses, the day will then include a myriad of breakout sessions you can choose from.
- Plan your day around what YOU want to learn. Preview the sessions on our main Food Biz Day page.
- Lunch is included in your ticket price!
About the Marketplace:
- FREE to attend; bring friends!
- Only want to go to the free marketplace, but not the conference? Register here
- The Food Biz Day Marketplace is designed for startup and early stage food business owners to test out and show off their goods
- Visit 25 food vendors, sampling your way through the latest and most innovative new foods, before they hit the market
- Provide feedback that could shape the business itself
- Purchase & take some products home
- Enter to win a basket of goodies from all of the vendors, just for visiting them all!
- Additional information about parking and more will be in your registration confirmation email. Confirmation is automatic upon ticket purchase above.
(Includes Conference Ticket)
- Transition from a full day of learning to a night of research & development of your product
- Designed for startup and early stage small business owners who would like a chance to provide samples and sell their products in exchange for feedback and vending experience.
- Limited to 25 vendors
- Conference attendance is required and included in your business’s vendor fee (1 person). For additional conference tickets, please purchase additional.
- DUE FEB 19 by 5pm: King County Health Department Permit.
- DOWNLOAD AND FILL OUT NOW
- We require all businesses to meet local health regulations by filling out a vendor application. (Is this your first-ever event? We are here to help if you have additional questions.)
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
About Your Vending Area:
- A 5’ x 2’ table and black tablecloth will be provided
- Sampling is required, selling your product is optional. We anticipate 75-125 guests attending the marketplace, but will update vendors directly if that number increases.
- You must have a valid food handlers permit for anyone handling products for your business.
- You must have a valid business license to sell on site
- Your tabling space will not have electrical access. Please plan accordingly.
- You must bring serveware and other necessary containers/implements for providing samples
- As long as you do not encroach on other vendors’ space, you may: set up signs on your table, hand out cards/flyers/coupons, and/or display your packaged goods if applicable. Please be respectful by not bringing large signs, display apparatus, or banners
- Attendees to your table will be given "passports" to encourage them to visit every booth and provide feedback
- If you are willing to donate a packaged item for a "passport raffle," we would greatly appreciate it!
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT SETUP, PARKING, AND MORE WIL BE IN YOUR REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION EMAIL. Confirmation is automatic upon ticket purchase above. If you do not receive your confirmation, first check your junk mail, and then reach out to email@example.com.
The code in the last widget of this group, the "Embedded Form Code" widget looks like this:
<p style="text-align: center;"><iframe src=" URL-GOES-HERE" width="100%" height="1000px" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" importance="low"></iframe></p>
When you have the form URL from the form provider, enter or paste the URL in to the code replacing the existing text, "URL -GOES-HERE" in the Embedded Form Code widget. To ensure the code works properly, make sure you are editing the widget in "Text" and NOT in "Visual"
Once any BIN Custom element is Inserted into a page, the row can be moved any place on the page.
You can also drag and drop any of the widgets of the Custom Element to any place on the page.
This Instructions row and/or widget can be deleted.