Volunteer with Business Impact NW
Make a Big Impact by Donating Your Time
Volunteer opportunities range from donating you time teaching a class to setting up events to building maintenance to database and admin help, and everything in between. We love you, our community members who are willing to simply give back.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation plan
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Volunteers must be able to pass a criminal background check and may be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Volunteer may volunteer once, or on a recurring basis, as desired.
- Every effort will be made to ensure you are matched with your area of interest.
Internships are also available, and can be found here.
Fill out the application below and our volunteer coordinator will follow up with you as soon as possible. Some volunteer positions are available immediately, while others may not be available until our next event, class series, or opportunity. Further information and contracting may be requested for specialized opportunities such as mentorship. Thank you!