The Veteran's Business Outreach Center hones in on three major objectives:
- Building up the number of veteran owned small businesses across our regional footprint
- Maximizing the number of jobs created by and for those businesses
- Reinforcing the growth rate, profitability, and value of each business
Veteran owned businesses may be startups, existing companies focusing on growth and expansion, or planned future acquisitions.
We are committed to delivering free business counseling and training workshops, supplying entrepreneurs with the tools and resources needed to run a business.
- Understanding funding options when starting, growing, or buying a business
- Preparing loan request packages and presentations for lenders and potential investors
- Managing business profitability
- Creation of business plans and financial projections
- Business expansion options
VBOC is an equal opportunity institution with a focus on:
- Service-Disabled Veterans
- Reservists and Guard Members
- Family Members
- Active-duty service members preparing to transition from military service to business ownership
Before we can provide assistance, the U.S. Small Business Administration requires all clients to register with VBOC and complete the Request for Counseling form. This form will act as our Confidentiality and Code of Conduct Agreements. All client information is held in strict confidence. This request for counseling is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL!
Program Director, VBOC
T: 206-324-4330 x 136
T: 206-324-4330 x 141
T: 206-324-4330 x 139
Program Coordinator VBOC
T: 206-324-4330 x 122
T: 206-324-4330 x 102