Business assistance is critical for small businesses and microbusinesses at every stage, from start-up businesses to established businesses. At Business Impact NW, we provide comprehensive assistance in three ways:
- Our training programs are designed specifically for entrepreneurs at any stage of their business, from those seeking to pursue a business idea to existing entrepreneurs interested in rapid expansion. Classes cover topics like creating a business plan, marketing plan, cash flow projections, financial statements & analysis, and sales, to name a few.
- We offer microloan and small business financing to qualified businesses and start-ups through our multiple loan programs. Business Impact NW serves startups as well as existing businesses, and is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs at any stage in business, whether they are newly established or at a growth stage. Business Impact NW offers a comprehensive suite of financial products to serve the needs of Washington State entrepreneurs, offering loans from $5,000 to $250,000.
- Our trained counselors help small businesses with all aspects of starting and running a small business, including marketing, management, finance, and strategic planning. We also help clients with their business plans, cash flow projections, and loan applications.
- Veterans Business Outreach Center Online Signup
- Washington Women's Business Center Online Signup
Business Impact NW is a consortium of three non-profit community development organizations. This includes a community development corporation that provides training, counseling and membership, as well as two certified community development financial institutions that provide access to capital and business assistance to small businesses, with special emphasis on low-income, women, and minority entrepreneurs in distressed and underserved communities in Washington State. Business Impact NW's approach to economic development and alleviating poverty is through self-sufficiency achieved through entrepreneurialism.