Rainmakers for Business: A Program of Business Impact NW
Business Impact NW is proud to present Rainmakers, an upcoming crowdfunding platform that was developed in order to further support small business owners in growing their enterprises.
We are excited about this program that we are launching soon and we hope that you would be a part of it. To start it up, we are now accepting applications to join the program. For your convenience, we will offer technical assistance and help you put together everything that is needed for the application. Apply here!
See below for requirements that must be submitted to qualify for Rainmakers.
• Maximum Loan: $15,000 zero interest loan paid back over 36 to 60 months
• Loan Origination fee: $150
• Monthly fee: $35
• At least 6 months of operations
• Provide a business plan
• Use of funds description
• Past year’s financials (if business operations are less than 12 months, borrower to provide all available months)
• Projections for the next 12 months
• Scan of business license
• Operating agreement