Square One: “I Want to Work for Myself” – at WorkSource Renton (Afternoon)
Date(s) - May 19, 2017
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Your gateway to access capital or business coaching through Business Impact NW.
Whether you’re new to BIN, just starting out, in need of coaching or ready to apply for a loan, this 1 1/2 hour WBC course will introduce you to the programs and services we offer, give you the opportunity to schedule meetings with a business coach, and offer specific information regarding our lending process as it applies to you individually. Offered monthly at our Renton location.See Course Calendar for Dates.
- The steps in starting a business.
- Types of business organizations.
- Information on writing a business plan.
- How to do research.
- What lenders look for when applying for a business loan.
- The importance of developing a cash flow projection, and how to do it.