Build Your Network, Build Your Business
November 4, 2017
8:30 Check-in | 9-4:30 Symposium | 4:30 Networking Happy Hour
**1st 30 Registrants receive a free eBook! Running Lean by Ash Maurya, strategy for your fledgling venture**
$50 $35! Have a discount password?
A daytime workshop & conference dedicated to veteran entrepreneurs and small business owners in the Pacific Northwest. Expand your entrepreneurial network of connections, gain valuable skills that you can implement immediately to increase your likelihood of success, and feel inspired, supported and excited about taking your next steps to start or grow your business!
This event is open to all transitioning service members, veterans of all eras, reservists, national guard, and military spouses interested in starting a business (idea phase), new in business, or established in business.
Highlights of the Symposium:
- Facilitated networking opportunities to build your business
- Workshops in areas such as website-building, video marketing for social media and pitching your business, and collecting valuable customer feedback on your business plans
- Ask the Experts: from lawyers to accountants, graphic designers, to marketing gurus, all there to answer your questions
- Panel of successful veteran small business entrepreneurs share their trials and successes
- Happy Hour: with beer, wine, and appetizers, make the most of the connections you've gained
Buy TicketsHave a discount password?
Location: Highline College, Des Moines WA
Expert & Resource Event Partners:
A dynamic workshop conference for veteran business owners and entrepreneurs who are looking to start, grow, or better manage their businesses.
Conference attendees will work to build their network and skills through panels and workshops providing expert advice, a chance to work with fellow veteran business owners, and "real world" skill building to jump start or energize your business through workshop learning.
Networking with Vets
It's a great opportunity to make connections with other veteran business leaders and aspiring entrepreneurs. Who better to meet with, ask questions of, and look to build partnerships with than others who have the same values, discipline, and drive as you?
Participate or Volunteer
Tickets to the 2017 conference are one sale now!
We're also looking for interested mentors, specialized experts, and logistical support persons who want to be part of this event.